The project proposes the rehabilitation of water infrastructure system by replacing old networks in the central area of Târgu Ocna resort.
- Advice in developing project ideas, to meet customer’s needs and the funding program requirements;
- Feasibility study development, according to GD 28/2008;
- Assistance in permits and approval achievement;
- Grant application development, including: project activities development, cost-benefit and risk and sensitivity analysis, risks management plan, procurement planning, project team description, communication management plan with the contracting authority and other stakeholders, additional documents;
- Assistance during project evaluation and grant contracting phases.
During project implementation and monitoring phase, RELIANS provided the following services:
- Training sessions for the Project Implementation Team on the specific procedures of project implementation and on Contracting Authority’s requirements;
- Legal assistance in planning and carrying out procurement procedures;
- Advice on monitoring the project payments and costs;
- Achievement of pre-financing/payment/reimbursement requests;
- Assistance in risks management;
- Assistance in project contracts management (financing contract, procurement contracts), including notifications and additional documents;
- Monitoring the project indicators, including achievement of progress/final reports;
- Project evaluation and audit;
- Monitoring of the specific procedures and the regulatory compliance.